Hot chamber die casting machines integrate the injection system with the melting system. These systems have faster production rates, but are limited to lower melting temperature alloys.
- Fast cycling times
- No handling or transfer of molten metal
- Used with zinc, tin, and lead-based alloys
- Heated-manifold direct injection die casting
- Molten zinc is forced through a heated manifold
- Next through heated mini-nozzles directly into the die cavity
- Eliminates the need for sprues, gates and runners